This exercise very good for at the end or as energizer. You can use it for a break, to get everybody laughing. Or if there have been moments of tension or irritation in the group. It’s also a great way to end your session with laughter and joy.
All the participant stand in a circle.
This is a game by which you have to concentrate. Your left-right coordination is also tested.
How it works
- Stick your right-hand to the right with you palm upwards.
- Place your left-forefinger on the right-hand of your neighbor.
- On 3, you try to catch your neighbors finger while trying not to get your own finger save.
- Switch right/left hand, forefinger up or down.
- Let other participants count.
- Design the rule that during the countdown everybody needs to have his palm completely open.
- Skip 3 and fool the participants.
(Many times this isn’t even necessary.)
- Did you manage to get the finger of your neighbor?
- Did someone catch your finger?
- Did you get better over time?
Don’t play the game for too long, it is mostly just a fun activity.