You can use Mine field if you want to teach people how to adapt to the style of communication that others have. But it is also very entertaining.
This activity promotes:
- Acceptation & Understanding
- Making Agreements
- Many more….
Time: 20 – 30 min
Participants: 2 or more
Inside and Outside
Anything that can be used as a obstacle (mine). Think of frisbees, pillars, plates, bags and more. You can use ropes to define the Mine field.
Give instructionds while the participants stand in a circle.
The participant work in couples.
How it works:
- One of the two is blindfolded( you can also close your eyes).
- The other stand on the other side of the mine field and will guide the person that is blindfolded through the field.
- Guided by the instruction of the other the blindfolded person walks through the mine field. If he/she touches one of the mines however they have to start again.
- If the blindfolded person makes it to the other side. He/she makes contact with the other persons hand and the mission has been accomplished.
- Multiple people cross the mine field from different directions.
What did the other person need?
What did you learn?
Give good intructions and pay attention to the game. Avoid people walking into walls if you play indoors.