Teambuilding activity: Chinese clinging
Chinese clinging is an activity to be done as part of a series of "Trust Exercises."
This activity promotes:
- Team building
- Making contact
- And who knows what else
Below are the instructions:
Time: 5 - 10 minutes Participants: 2 or more Indoor and outdoor Active
Materials required: None
Initial setup: Pair up participants. The most convenient way is to have the group form two lines facing each other, creating a limited row.
Framework: Participants work in pairs.
Gameplay: The instructions are as follows:
- Everyone places their hands against their partner's hands in the game.
- Let a kind of dance emerge where you keep your hands against each other and move in various directions. In this, you can lead or follow.
- Gradually increase the pressure by pushing harder against each other.
- See how you can continue dancing and sticking together in balance.
- The dance stops if either one loses their balance.
By changing partners, you introduce a different dynamic each time. The one who loses balance is considered the loser.
What happened? How was it for you?
Ensure that people do not bend their backs backward.
People should not move their feet!