Teambuilding Activity: Mass Movement
This activity enhances:
- Increasing sensitivity towards each other
- Being present in the moment
- And who knows what else
Below are the instructions:
Duration: 30 minutes
Participants: 8 to 12
Indoor and Outdoor
Materials needed: None
Allow participants to stand wherever they choose while listening to the instructions.
Game process / rules:
- Everyone walks around the space. Upon a signal from the side, everyone runs as a single mass to the agreed-upon spot.
- Once this is done smoothly, the challenge is added to do it without any signal.
- Everyone must "feel" the moment when this should happen.
-Everyone lines up. Without anyone taking the lead, the whole group takes one step forward simultaneously. Then everyone stops and the next step is taken.
-Everyone walks through the room and must stop and start walking again at the same time.
-The next step could be initiated from within the group (sitting down, walking backward, etc.).